Monday, January 23, 2012

The Jennifer Yuh Nelson Interview -- Part I

Jennifer Yuh Nelson arrived at DreamWorks Animation after working in television for a half-dozen years as board artist, designer, and director. Her first boarding assignment at DWA was the hand-drawn feature Spirit. ...

TAG Interview with Jennifer Yuh Nelson

Find all TAG Interviews on the TAG website at this link

(Jennifer says that her love of drawing horses has declined a wee bit after two-plus years of labor on that particular picture. Ah well ...)

After that came work on Sinbad, then Madagascar. When those finished, she heard about an embryonic project entitled Kung Fu Panda.

"I didn't know anything about it except the title. But I've loved martial arts movies since I was young, and knew I wanted to work on it. Had to work on it. ..."

0 comments:

Site Meter